I have a bachelors degree in computer graphics art from the Animation Workshop. I have further honed my skills by studying classical drawing at the Drawing Academy.
My work so far includes Background paintings for a Disney tv show, illustrations for a children's books and graphic work for infomercials.
I am a humorous woman with a go to attitude and a keen eye for detail. I thrive with teamwork where everyone draws on the collective knowhow and strive to better their individual craft. I feel great when I know I have completed a task to the best of my abilities and I take good care in doing so.
2014 - now
Based in Viborg, Denmark
The Ape Star. In development.
- Painted color keys and did color blocking
2017 - 2018
Big Hero 6, the tv series
- Painted Backgrounds from Refferences and master shots Disney provided
- Dupondi Studio
- Client was the Municipality
- Characters and asset design. Color scripts.
- Worked in Adobe Illustrator
2016 - 2017
Sig det ikke til nogen. book
- Bolden publishing
- Created all the visual material.
- Author is Dorthe Roholte
Dagny. Semester film
- The danish Film school
- Student film directed by Peter Lopez
- Painted Backgrounds based on a given style guide and 3D renders
All round Artist
- 2nd Studio
- Color scripts and production design
- watercolors on paper.
Tales of Alethrion. 2D short film
- wSunCreature Studio
- Initial sketches and color studies
Manou the Swift. 3D feature
- LUXX studio
- Character and concept design
Education and Classes
2009 - 2013
Bachelor in Computer Graphics Art
The Animation Workshop
LUXX Studios. Stuttgart, Germany
Artistic Anatomy class. Online class
Facilitated by Scott Eaton. 7 weeks
The Drawing Academy. Classical drawing class
Facilitated by The Animation Workshop
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Watercolor medium
- Color scrips
- Background painting
- Environment design
- Props design