I have a bachelors degree in computer graphics art from the Animation Workshop. I have further honed my skills by studying classical drawing at the Drawing Academy and participating in an online anatomy class.
My work so far includes Background paintings for a Disney tv show, illustrations for a children's book and graphic work for infomercials.
I am a humorous woman with a go to attitude and a keen eye for detail. I thrive with teamwork where everyone draws on the collective knowhow and strive to better their individual craft. I feel great when I know I have completed a task to the best of my abilities and I take good care in doing so.
2014 - Currently
Based in Viborg, Denmark
The Ape Star. In development.
- Painted color keys and did color blocking
2017 - 2018
Big Hero 6, The TV Series
- Painted Backgrounds
- Dupondi Studio. Client was the local municipality
- Character and Asset Design. Color Scripts.
- Worked in Adobe Illustrator
2016 - 2017
Sig det ikke til nogen. book for tween girls
- Bolden Publishing
- Created all the visual material.
- Author is Dorthe Roholte
Dagny. Semester film
- The Danish Film School
- Student film directed by Peter Lopez
- Painted Backgrounds based on a given style guide
- 2nd Studio
- Color Scripts and Production Design
- Watercolors on paper.
Tales of Alethrion. 2D short film
- SunCreature Studio
- Initial sketches and color studies
Manou the Swift. 3D feature
- LUXX studio
- Character and Concept Design
Education and Classes
2009 - 2013
Bachelor in Computer Graphics Art
The Animation Workshop
LUXX Studios. Stuttgart, Germany
Artistic Anatomy Class. Online class
Facilitated by Scott Eaton. 7 weeks
The Drawing Academy. Classical drawing class
Facilitated by The Animation Workshop
- Adobe Photoshop
- Watercolor medium
- Adobe Illustrator
- Color scrips
- Background painting
- Environment design
- Props design