I am trained in classical drawing at the Drawing Academy and have a bachelors degree in computer graphics art from the Animation Workshop in Viborg.
My work so far includes Background paintings for a Disney tv show, illustrations for a children's books and graphic work for infomercials.
I am a humorous woman with a positive attitude. I like to structure my work for an easier overview and to make life easier for the next person to continue my work.
I thrive with teamwork where everyone draws on the collective knowhow and strive to better their individual craft. I feel great when I know I have completed a task to the best of my abilities and I take good care in doing so.
2014 - 2018
2017 - 2018
- Worked on the Disney TV show for Big Hero 6
- Painted Background based on mastershots provided by Disney artists
- Worked on an infomercial about introducing refugees to life in Denmark.
- Client was the Municipality
- Created Characters, Assets and color scripts.
- Worked in Adobe Illustrator
2016 - 2017
- Was hired to Illustrate a book for tween girls
- Created all the visual material.
- The book is called "Sig det ikke til nogen"
- Author is Dorthe Roholte
The Danish Film school
- Worked on the semester film "Dagny" by student director peter Lopez
- Painted Backgrounds based on a provided style guide and 3D renders
All round Artist
- Worked on an infomercial about daycare opportunities in Viborg. Client was the Municipality.
- Created characters, backgrounds and color scripts
- Media was watercolors on paper.
- characters were done in pieces to be animated "like a puppet"
Environment artist. Intern
- worked on 2D animated short titled "Tales of Alethrion"
- Created initial sketches and color studies
- worked on 3D animated feature film tilted "Manou the Swift"
- Created initial chracter sketches of teh birds for later design use
Education and Classes
2009 - 2013
2012. 5 Months
The Animation Workshop
Bachelorin Computer Graphics Art
Design internship atLUXX Studios in Stuttgart, Germany
2013. 7 weeks.
2008. 5 Months
Online Anatomy class.
The drawing Academy
Classical drawing class
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Watercolor medium
- Pencil sketching
- Environment design
- Background painting
- Character Turnarounds
- Color scrips
- Asset design
Danish and English very well.